Glycerin has many uses for skin care, and you will also be surprised to know that this natural moisturizer is used to treat minor skin problems such as dryness, eczema and itchy skin.
- It is very beneficial for both sensitive skin and dry skin since it is one of the best natural moisturizers.
- It is an anti-aging ingredient since being able to maintain proper hydration of the skin and a perfect balance in its properties, causes the skin to remain younger and healthier.
- It is used in treatments against eczema as well as in other types of allergies that cause intense itching.
- Not only beneficial to the skin, glycerin is also used to care for the hair or scalp that has dryness and can moisturize and provide softness.
- Glycerin also has great healing property, just like other natural products such as aloe vera or rosehip. It accelerates the healing of wounds and prevents them from becoming infected.